Balloon is a great platform for hosting virtual events in 2D with many interesting and useful features. The platform offers scalable and secure technology to create interactive experiences.
- Customize your own event
- Unlimited stages (RTMP supported)
- Create sponsors and exhibitors
- Advanced analytics
- Invite your team to attend
- Live stages and networking
Pricing: Following the subscription model, Balloon offers 3 packages, starting from $0, to $100, to -$1000/month.
Canapii is another popular virtual events platform focusing on creating holistic virtual experiences and audience engagement. With livestreaming functionality that includes auto-captions and live translation and group or one-on-one meetings, the platform promises to reach global audience, as well as be an effective partner for internal meetings and workshops at the same time.
- Global 24-Hour support
- Access to help guides and event kits
- Dedicated solutions architect and account managers
- Event expertise and consultancy
- Live translation to any language
- Workshop availability
Pricing: The platform offers a free package, and two other packages with standard subscription rates and the professional package that can be customized as per requirements and prices will vary.
Todexpo hosts events, conferences and festivals in the virtual world and has a unique feature that allows multiple colleagues and peers to organize and set-up events together. Exhibitors can be invited to customize their own virtual space.
- Customize your own event
- Sponsors can set their own campaigns
- Sell tickets
- Event can be managed in different languages for cross-border staff
- Customized booths and stands
- Streaming integrations
Hubilo is a virtual event management software with many unique features such as onboarding support, branding opportunities, support bots, CRM integration and much more.
- Host Digital Keynote Speakers
- Group Video Meetings for Breakout sessions
- Attendees can search, filter and sort Exhibitor & Sponsor Profiles
- Exhibitors can ensure their product marketing and upload marketing videos and images
- Group meetings up to 4 people can be done
- Reserve seats in advance for sponsors
- Brand your networking lounge for sponsors and exhibitors
Airmeet is designed to deliver real engagement and interactions within virtual & hybrid events and the ability to host 100,000 participants at the same time.
- Pre-recorded videos
- Virtual ballroom
- Set up your event in less than 5 minutes
- Host multi-day, multi-track events
- Live streaming on YouTube and Facebook
- Speed networking
Pricing: the platform offers three subscription modules: the first one is free for up to 100 registrations and 1 organizer, the business model is for up to 100 registrations, 10 organizers and multiple other features in $99, and the enterprise model is a customized package depending on requirements